At Expressoft Technology, our mission is to improve the quality of life of people and communities by designing and developing innovative solutions, through an active partnership with all stakeholders. For over 20 years we have been leaders in creating and implementing complete software and hardware solutions for the HoReCa industry, with dedicated 24/7 support.
• You are comfortable designing and running tests, organizing audits, writing test reports, and making sure variables are kept at a minimum understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
• You’re top assets: problem solving orientation, an eye for details, time management, and strong communication skill
• Testing Automation, SQA Testing & Methodologies, Test Plans, Cases & Processes, Functional Requirements, Regression & Negative Testing, Performance/Load/Stress Testing are not a stranger to you
• “Quality Assurance” is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
• You have a real understanding of building products that work at scale.
• You can’t imagine your life without Scripting & Documentation or Test Strategies & Coverages
• You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal. So, your communication shows both tech and functional command of what you’re doing.
• As a testing software craftsperson you will advocate and practice QA & QC Standards
• You care about user experience.
• You are an international team player.
• You are eager for knowledge.
• You have lots of stamina and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
• You are hands-on and proactive.
• You are fluent in English
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Your life begins and ends with a test scenario 😉.
• You feel like you have a mission, not just a task, and you write testing scenarios and apply quality assurance principles to make sure client requirements and industry standards are met.
Offer & Benefits
• Attractive salary and benefits;
• Bonuses based on activity, performance and seniority;
• Team lunches & happy hours (when the world resumes).
Work with the best-in-class developers to make the world a better place, improving the quality of life of people and communities by designing and developing innovative solutions.
Aplică prin formularul de mai jos: